If you are not sure about the text that you should write in a Christmas card, CardsAtArt is ready to share with you some ideas:
A very simple message: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Great wishes: Joy, happiness, and all the best!
Other wishes: Wishing you a peaceful and successful year!
More wishes: Wishing you and your family Merry Christmas and a great holiday season!
When you want to send a Christmas card to someone you appreciate:
- chose the card you really like
- think about the person who receives your greetings
- start writing with her/his name
- add some wishes (see above)
- mention something very personal (e.g. about coming holidays, changing a job, moving to a new place…)
Hope this helps. What are your suggestions and ideas?
You might also like other CardsAtArt posts: